Dec 8, 2009

Art.com Holiday Sale




I wish I were a better home interior decorator, but frankly, I stink at decorating.   I like to browse art.com and dream, but I rarely have the money or guts to buy something.  Today I got an email notice from them that they are having a big holiday sale, so I clicked through.  I was suprised that they had some nice prints and photos that were relatively inexpensive, and shipping is free with code FSHIPPING . 

Ben is very fond of Chicago, and he would love to decorate a room in the house with that theme.  I keep putting him off, but this poster above was marked down 50% to $24.98.  Maybe I'll consider it...

Maybe fine art for $9.98 is more your style...



or
historic American half off for $9.98...



Check it out here, don't forget to get free shipping with code  FSHIPPING, and go through Shop At Home to get 6% back on your purchase!


0 lovely comments: