Dec 5, 2011

Two Week Menu Plan


Chili with homemade cornbread
Cheese dogs, broccoli, banana mandarin orange salad
Cheesy Potato Soup
Cheeseburgers, baked potatoes, broccoli
Spaghetti with meat sauce, crescent rolls, corn
Homemade pizza (homemade dough), canned strawberry applesauce
Peanut butter and jelly pancakes, fruit
Eggs and English muffins (Sunday night dinner) x 2
Bean, beef and rice burritos, tortilla chips and salsa
Beef-Stuffed Rolls, seasoned potato rounds, corn
Split Pea Soup, cornbread rolls (from this month's issue of Taste of Home)
Meatballs, mashed potatoes, canned peach slices
Hash Brown and Egg Casserole, canned applesauce

1 lovely comments:

TyKes Mom said... Best Blogger Tips

I have been thinking about making a breakfast casserole of some sort but could not find a recipe that really appealed to me. This Hash Brown and Egg Casserole looks yummy though! I think I will add that to my next Monthly Menu Plan! Thanks!