Oct 1, 2009

Giant Eagle 10/01-10/07



I have decided not to do all of the GE deals anymore, as it was taking me hours, seriously, and there are several other good sites that publish exhaustive lists.  I'm still very awkwardly trying to find my groove with this blog, so I appreciate you coming back to check up on me.  I will be listing what I think are the best deals and providing links for those who do this job better than me.

Giant Eagle King Size White Bread $.34 each

Hamburger Helper $1
Use $.75 off 3 Hamburger Helper = $.50 each wyb 3

Green Giant Boxed Vegetables $1
Use $1 off 2 GG Veggies = $.50 each wyb 2

$3 off OYNST wyb 6 any of these Old El Paso products: Taco Shells, Beans, Chiles, Dinner Kits
Taco shells, Beans, Chiles $1.25
Dinner Kits $2
Use peelies for FREE Old El Paso Seasoning wyb 2 Old El Paso products

Deal Idea:
Buy 3 packages of tacos and 3 package of refried beans  = $7.50
Buy 3 Old El Paso Taco Seasonings
Use 3 FREE seasoning peelies
Final Cost: $7.50 - $3 OYNST = $4.50 for at least 3 family-size burrito meals. Just add gr. beef and cheese.

BOGO Glade Fragrance Collection Soy Candles, Triple Wick Soy Candles or Reed Diffusers
Use $3 off 2 Fragrance Collection = $5.98 for 2 items

$3 off OYNST wyb $10 in these products: Egg Beaters, Hunt's Canned Tomatoes, Healthy Choice Soup Bowls, Fresh Mixers, Cafe Steamers, Complete Selections
Hunt's Canned Tomatoes $1
Use $.75 off 3 Hunt's Tomatoes (no longer available)
Use $1 off Egg Beaters from here
Use $1 off Fresh Mixers or $2 off Healthy Choice Frozen Meals here
*Get $1 off OYNSO when you buy 3 Egg Beaters. See here.

Red Seedless Grapes $.99/lb.


Other Giant Eagle bloggers:

0 lovely comments: