Dec 21, 2009

A Neighborly Gesture


I have been on a short hiatus from blogging due to the holidays.  I have been busy here, there, and everywhere, doing this, that, and everything.  One of the things I accomplished was baking cinnamon rolls for all the residents in our building.  There are twelve condos, and I figure about 17 or so residents.  I found a recipe for a big batch of cinnamon rolls here, so I thought I'd give it a shot.  Last year I gave away plates of Christmas cookies, and I wanted to do something different.



I thought they turned out pretty good.  The only changes I would make is to roll the dough out even thinner, almost in a square, so there is more gooey in proportion to the dough, and add more cinnamon.  I wasn't generous enough. 

This recipe makes 36 BIG rolls, so it was plenty for my needs.  The picture above is the leftovers after I had wrapped and gifted the rest to my neighbors.




0 lovely comments: