Feb 13, 2010

Grocery Budget 02/07-02/13


I went to Giant Eagle, Aldi, and Walgreens this week.  I was lent a car, so I took advantage and went to Walgreens for their great diaper deal and free men's body wash.  At Giant Eagle, I stocked up on Mac 'n' Cheese and snack packs for Ben's lunch.  I wish I had remembered to take a picture because it looked like a processed food junkie's dream trip. :)

At Giant Eagle I picked up but forgot to take a picture of...
 (3) 5-packs of Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese $3 each,
(3) 12-pack Keebler snack crackers $2.50 each,
a package of dbl. stuff Oreos (free),
a package of Jell-O pudding $1.80,
Gorton's fish sticks $2.50,
(2) bags of Fresh Express salad $1.69 each,
(2) loaves of Arnold bread $.89 each,
(2) dozen eggs $1.50 and $1.69,
(2) tubs of LOL spreadable butter (free),
32 oz. container of Daisy cottage cheese $2.79,
a multi-pack of Yoplait YoPlus yogurt $.66,
and a package of Gorton's salmon fillets $2.24.

My total was $33.22, and I received a $5 catalina on my next shopping order.

I went to Walgreens, and picked up the items below for $11.98, and received a total of $9 in Register Rewards.

I picked up the items below at Aldi's for $6.82.

I spent a total of $52.02 this week on groceries.

Monthly Total Spent: $83.27
Monthly Budget Remaining: $76.73


3 lovely comments:

annabelle82 said... Best Blogger Tips

Great job Apes! I also saved at Walgreens with the great diaper deal.

Noelle said... Best Blogger Tips

" I wish I had remembered to take a picture because it looked like a processed food junkie's dream trip. :)"

Love this :)
I had a trip a few weeks bag that was full of chips and junk and I felt the same way!

Karens-Korner said... Best Blogger Tips

Great Job. I know I love it when I find great deals!!

Karen