Jan 31, 2011

Menu Plan - January 31

I am so excited this week, because Ben has Monday and Tuesday off from work.  He is working hard to get the bathroom remodeling job completed, so I'm trying not to bug him, but I just love that he is home all day.  It's just nice to have him around if I want to chat or ask him a question or bug him for the fiftieth time to come see what adorable thing the girls are doing now.


I'm going to keep things simple this week, because we all have colds and I don't feel like exerting myself too much. We probably won't be able to taste the food anyways.

Breakfasts
Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal with Cherry Sauce on top
Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese
Peanut Butter Banana Shakes with fruit
Oatmeal with cranberries
Cold cereal with milk

Lunches
PB and J sandwiches, chips
Leftovers x 2
Cheese quesadillas, tortillas
Tuna Salad Sandwiches, chips

Dinners
Ground beef tacos with all the fixings
Chicken Noodle Soup, bread and butter
Crockpot Pizza, Garden Salad



0 lovely comments: