Jul 14, 2011

Stop...and Let Me Tell You! {Railroad Stop Light}

This is not my handiwork...it's Ben's.  He made this as an object lesson for the children who ride the Sunday School bus.  He spent about 5 hours or so on it, and I was amazed at how real it looks.  The light is made entirely from cardboard, masking tape and spray paint.  The base is made from a 2x4 that he ripped on his table saw and some scrap wood.
 He did make one obvious mistake from the real thing.  Can you figure it out?!  He had to tell me because I'm really bright and all that.

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

The red is suppose to be at the top! Do I win the prize? Huh? Huh? I will choose as my prize, a day spent with April, Grace, Leah, and Ben. Love ya Mom

content2be said... Best Blogger Tips

Good job, mom! You do win the prize. We'll fulfill it one of these days!