Oct 21, 2011

Something Fun Friday {Tent Town}

It has been a wet, wet autumn season here in Ohio, so we have had plenty of days already where Grace has come up to me, and said, "Can we do something fun?"

As I've mentioned before, Grace is a normal 3 year old with an imagination that rivals Mr. Rogers.  I pulled out the blanket and we built a tent city.  
  We had a ball!  Actually, we had a tea party.  We were all on our best behavior, and I ate bowls and bowls of imaginary strawberries.
I think we only had one tearful accident, so all in all, a well-spent afternoon of wholesome fun.

1 lovely comments:

Cozy Seaside Homemaker said... Best Blogger Tips

I just wanted to say that I LOVE your blog! I somehow came upon it and you express the very same desires I have for my own home. I keep a blog too about homemaking and making things: www.cozyeasidehomestead.blogspot.com and I wanted to invite you to follow too!