Dec 15, 2011

Things I Love Thursday {IKEA products}

Back in November, I took a trip back to Chicago.  My only sight-seeing request was to go to the IKEA store in Bolingbrook.  We made a family afternoon out of it, and the whole family went.  It was an amazing experience, even though we had 4 nap-less little girls with us.  Actually, I think Leah got a nap, so make that 3.

IKEA is a Swedish everything-home-related kind of store.  The top floor is a showroom of all their products, and the bottom floor is a warehouse-like store for product purchases.  Their goods are remarkably inexpensive, but generally decent quality.  The style is modern European, somewhat contemporary.  It is the perfect place to find just about anything for small-space living.  

I made several purchases, but the two things I purchased that I have used EVERYDAY are the following:

$4.99/pack of two full-body bibs

$1.99/pack of six plastic bowls

They also have a restaurant at the end of the showroom, which we accommodated.  It was great food, reasonably priced.  Since we went on Halloween evening, it was as quiet as can be!  I can't wait to go back!

2 lovely comments:

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips

And I can't wait to take you! Except this time Ben has to come too!

Aimee said... Best Blogger Tips

Love Ikea!! Although my husband does NOT agree. ;) I have those bowls, and also the little plates, cups and silverware. I need to find some of those bibs though! those would be perfect for keeping Sunday clothes clean.