Sep 11, 2009

A Few Marc's Deals



I don't really shop much at Marc's for two reasons: one, I can't walk there from my house, and two, I can usually get a better deal at Giant Eagle or Aldi's. Oh yeah, and they only take cash or check; I think they also take Discover, which Ben says we will never have. But.... there are exceptions. Like this week. Check this out.

Edited to add... this is only good at the Strongsville, Southland, Great Northern and Cuyahoga Falls locations!!

Bounty Basic Paper Towels $.50
Use $.25 off 1 Bounty Paper Towel or Napkin 08/30P&G = $.25 each

Bounty White Napkins $.99
Use $.25 off 1 Bounty Paper Towel or Napkin 08/30P&G = $.74 each

Gala Apples 3 lb. bag $2.00

Bolthouse Mini Carrots 12 oz. bag $.59

Wonder Bread $1.33 (This was a better deal last week at Giant Eagle.)
Use $.55 off 1 loaf Classic White or Sandwich White Wonder Bread 08/30SS = $.78 each

0 lovely comments: