Apr 15, 2010

Hormonal Housewife -- Clutter Buster!


I went a little nuts yesterday.  A hormonal tsunami. 

About 2:00 in the afternoon, I was putting dishes away in the kitchen when I was suddenly struck with the decluttering bug.  BAD.  I started in the kitchen, and filled a box full of kitchen wares, then I moved down the hall and started in on the closets.  By the time Ben arrived home at 4:30, our bed was indiscernible under the pile of give away items. 

Here is the pile the tsunami left in its wake:


I feel much better now.  I actually have two dresser drawers completely empty and room in the closet for our new little peanut's wardrobe.

How about you?  Spring cleaning fever strike yet? Not sure if you should get rid of "it"?  Here's 5 little helpful questions that may give you the impetus to pitch it!

2 lovely comments:

Regina said... Best Blogger Tips

thanks! I needed that.

Phyllis Blickensderfer said... Best Blogger Tips

Ahhhh, the nesting begins!!!