Apr 14, 2010

Daffodil 'Do and Duo!



Ben said he looks like a weirdo here, but I like it anyways.  Grace picked these daffodils outside our kitchen window, so Ben put them in her hair.  It looked so cute!


Oh.  And she has learned to pose.  The other day I showed her a picture that I had just taken of her on the camera, and that was it.  She insisted on a multi-photo shoot right then.  And she had to see every picture that I took.  Oh boy.


It has been a beautiful spring.  I can't get over how GREEN the grass is already. 

Soccer slippers, anyone?  It's the latest rage.

3 lovely comments:

Alisa said... Best Blogger Tips

She is so cute, April! Drew loves to look at each picture as I take it too!

Marcia Hardecker said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey April,
Grace looks like she is really growing! :-) She is so dear. Tell Ben hi for us.

Debbie said... Best Blogger Tips

My son insists on seeing every picture immediately, too. Sometimes he walks out of the frame as I'm snapping the picture because he's so eager to come around and see the photo :) Love the flower hairdo!