Oct 29, 2010

Free Ideal Sweetener Sample!

I haven't listed any good deals, freebies, or samples on here in a while, because I feel like there are a gazillion websites that cover these far better than I ever could.  However, this is one freebie sample that I must tell you about.  I LOVE this product.  In fact, I have coupons for Buy one, get one that expire Sunday, and I told Ben that we have to make a special trip to the store so I can use up my coupons.


Ideal Sweetener is seriously like no other zero-calorie sweetener I have ever tried because it actually tastes like sugar!  NO LIE! Plus it's made with xylitol, which is a natural sweetener.

Go here to sign up for your free sample pack.

2 lovely comments:

Grammy Blick said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks!! The site said they would mail them. Appreciate the link.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, I'm working with Ideal No Calorie Sweetener. Here's another coupon for $1 off http://bit.ly/atgBD1. Have a wonderful day!