Aug 11, 2011

2 Week Menu Plan

Next week is our church's Revival Conference, so I decided to plan a two-week menu since it will be a whirlwind next week.  Leah's birthday is this week, and we are having dinner guests on Friday, so lots of activity!  I was able to buy boneless skinless chicken breast for $1.59/lb. and ground beef for $1.89/lb. this week, so my meat coffers are full again!
Monday Grace insisted on wearing my nylons all morning.

Week One
Chicken fajitas, applesauce
Italian beef, sweet potato fries
Aunt Laura's chicken, potato salad, cottage cheese, applesauce
Crockpot Country-style ribs, pierogies, corn on the cob
Meatballs, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots
Wildfire chopped salad (with leftover chicken)
Leftovers

Week Two
Spareribs, potato salad, fruit
Spaghetti and meatballs, corn, wheat breadsticks
Ground beef Sandwiches (new recipe-coming soon!), pasta salad
Baked chicken breast, spaghetti alfredo, broccoli
Ben's Favorite Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, carrots 
Leftovers
Egg salad sandwiches, pickles, pretzels

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday.

5 lovely comments:

Phyllis Blickensderfer said... Best Blogger Tips

Where do you find the meat for those prices? I haven't been able to match that here!

Homeschool Month by Month said... Best Blogger Tips

The two week meal plan is a great idea for a busy week.

Anne @ Quick and Easy Cheap and Healthy said... Best Blogger Tips

My coffers are full of meat, too! Love it when that happens:)

Cooking with Cristin said... Best Blogger Tips

sounds like a good week to me!
i know the week is almost over but it takes me a while to get through most of the menu plans:)
i'd love if you stopped by my new blog and checked out my Menu Plan
Cooking with Cristin

Niki Jolene said... Best Blogger Tips

Wildfire chopped salad sounds fabulous!