Jan 22, 2010

Climbing Out From Under the Avalanche




This, my dear friends, is the pile of procrastination that has been awaiting me since before Christmas.  It has taken me 3 and a half hours to pull expired coupons and clip the inserts, and I just found another stack of inserts I overlooked. 

Please, please don't do this.  I'm finding coupons I could have already used and coupons that expired that would have made great deals, and it's not pretty, folks.  This is a horrid way to spend a Friday afternoon.  Do yourself a favor and stay on top of your coupon horde.

"Procrastination is my sin.
It brings me naught but sorrow.
I know that I should stop it.
In fact, I will - tomorrow!
-Gloria Pitzer
 

2 lovely comments:

annabelle82 said... Best Blogger Tips

You and me both!!! We haven't learned all the way yet have we!

Alisa said... Best Blogger Tips

I had to clip a huge stack of insert right before Christmas. I know how ya' feel!!! :)