Mar 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - March 14

What I found in my refrigerator the other day... yes, it's a stick of butter with a good tablespoon or more nibbled off!
I am not posting our breakfasts and lunches this week, as lately we've been in a rut of oatmeal and healthy shakes for breakfast, and leftovers, hot dogs or noodles for lunch.

Chicago-Style Hot Dogs, Homestyle French Fries, Pickles and Carrot Sticks
Italian Beef Sandwiches Au Jus, Salad with Homemade French Dressing, Applesauce
Taco Salad, Canned Peaches
Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops,  Baked Potatoes, mixed vegetables
Fish Stick Tacos, Sugar Snap Peas

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

That made me laugh out loud, in an 'eww gross' sort of way! I could see either of my kids doing that.

Andrea Speckhals said... Best Blogger Tips

Do you have Sonic near you? We just discovered they are now selling Chicago hot dogs! Home come to us!